Student Check-Out & Note Submission
Advance Dismissal Request Process: [Student Check-Out and Note Submission Form]
- Parent/Guardians may submit a dismissal request in advance to the campus by 1:00PM for an absence on the FOLLOWING day.
- Complete the digital dismissal request form. You have the option to upload a file/document related to the absence which will be forwarded to the appropriate Austin High staff member.
- The campus will not be able to accommodate dismissal requests that come in after the 1:00PM hour, as we abide by a 24 hour (plus) advance notice policy.
Requests on the day of the absence may be submitted in one of the following manners:
- A parent or guardian may visit the 1st floor office to check-out a student in person.
- A dismissal request note may be sent with a student to be dropped off at the 1st floor office and forwarded to the appropriate Austin High staff member.