SENIORS - CLASS OF 2022
PROM TICKETS ARE ON SALE!
Online sales for Prom Tickets are now live! Please complete this ticket form to purchase tickets via the PayPal link. Remember, only Austin High seniors may purchase Prom tickets although they may host dates from other grades/schools. If the student's date is not from Austin HS, they must fill out the form available in the main office.
Austin High Seniors — your elementary schools are proud of you! Take one last walk through your elementary halls so they can cheer you on and congratulate you on your achievements!
Welcome to Your Senior Year - Let's Do This!
Looking for information about colleges & college visits, scholarships, careers, and all things related to that magical time called "after high school graduation"? Check out the AHS College & Career Center for all the latest information!
DO THIS FIRST: Update your email in Naviance
Read the FAQs about applying for college
- This list of Frequently Asked Questions for College Applications, Letters of Recommendation, and Financial Aid will help you navigate the process of applying for college.
- College application process for Seniors includes how to apply, how to use Naviance to manage application materials, and who on campus is responsible for each part of the application.
- Download the College & Career Readiness Checklist for juniors and seniors
- Included are hyperlinks to google forms to request counselor letters of recommendation, links to teacher brag sheets, and timeline of many events and suggestions to stay on track. (en espanol)
- Complete the google form and follow up with your counselor via email! Remember, the Common App requires a counselor evaluation!
- Student Brag Sheet for teachers - Check with any teachers you are requesting a rec. letter from to see if they would like you to use this handy brag sheet.
- College Financial Aid Info - The Federal Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) opens Oct. 1st.
- FAFSA Overview Presentation from the Department of Education
- "College Admission Guide for Families" in English and Spanish
- Completing the financial aid application is a new high school graduation requirement for all seniors in Texas!
Technology Information for Graduating Seniors, 2022
- Return your Austin ISD Chromebook (with charger and case if you have them) to the LIBRARY after your last final exam, or sooner if you are able. (Many of your senior checkout sheets may indicate "Clear" for Chromebook, due to many device records having missing data in the campus field that was used when we pulled a list, sorry for the confusion. If you aren't certain, contact sara.stewart@austinisd to request details on your account. Please return any and all AISD Chromebooks you have. If you have siblings in the house, feel free to check with sara.stewart@austinisd to confirm which devices are on which student's record. Students who are returning to AISD in the fall will keep devices over the summer.)
- Students are not able to purchase their Austin ISD Chromebook, but are eligible to purchase a brand new personal Chromebook at a discounted rate through our vendor partner. Use this link to access purchasing options and information.
- All Austin ISD students will lose access to district systems after the end of the school year. While you still have access to your Austin ISD portal account, please consider the following:
- Students can take all of their Google Drive work with them easily. Google Takeout allows users to create .zip files of selected content. Please note that this must be done before access to your district login and account is removed. Large Google Drives may take several days to completely process so it is beneficial to begin this process in case of any issues.
- Resource: Archiving All Content From Your AISD Google Account written guide
- Resource: Archiving Content from your AISD Google Account Video
- Students may download all of their BLEND (Canvas) submissions. Open BLEND from the AISD portal and use this link to access the directions for this process.