This year, with your generosity and Principal Amy Taylor’s leadership and vision, we aim to turn your gift into innovative tools that create and support a dynamic 21st Century learning environment. The focus of a 21st century classroom is engaging students academically in their high interests while developing their critical thinking skills, effective communication skills, collaboration skills, and making them adept at using technology that the 21st century workplace requires.
Our fundraising efforts will focus on three major areas:
- Innovative new curriculum development -- $100,000
- The foundation of three new academies at Austin High with pilot programs beginning as early as fall 2016.
- Library Redesign & Innovation Lab -- $75,000
- Located in the heart of Austin High, our library will be transformed to facilitate research and innovation, utilizing collaborative working spaces and tech hubs.
- Enriching our classrooms -- $50,000
- Technology integration and providing enhanced collaborative learning.
We need EVERYBODY to be SUCCESSFUL! The Academic Excellence Fund is Austin High School’s only fundraiser that benefits academics and your money directly serves every student and their academic achievement. Raising funds now is critical to enable us to fund programs in the Fall of 2016.
Please consider YOUR GIFT today. Donate by credit card: http://www.austinexcellence.com/donate.html
Mail check to:
- $25 – Student Device Rental Fee for a Year.
- $250 – Chromebook
- $25,000 – Fund Curriculum for one new Academy.